Compliance management is the process which ensures that a set of people are following a given set of rules. The rules are referred to as the compliance standard or compliance benchmark, while the process is what manages their compliance. Compliance management can take many forms. It can be a mix of policies, procedures, documentation, internal auditing, third party audits, security controls, and technological enforcement. There are two recognized models for implementing compliance management.
OUR COMPLIANCE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
- Private Limited Company ROC Compliance
- Public Limited Company ROC Compliance
- One Person Company ROC Compliance
- Limited Liability Partnership Compliance
- NGO/ Section 8 Company ROC Complianc
- Directors related Compliance (DIN Allotment, KYC etc.)